The list of documents for inclusion in the Register, for the implementation of the legal circulation of controlled substances
To be included in the Register for activities in the field of trafficking in narcotic drugs, psychotropic substances and precursors, the applicant submits (the list is compiled for all sections of the Registers):
- copies of constituent documents (Charter, certificate of state registration, (notarized));
- copies of the diploma of higher pharmaceutical education and the certificate of a specialist of the head and responsible person (with the exception of distributors and consumers of precursors that are not related to medicines);
- certificates from the narcological dispensary stating that they are not registered in the medical institution for drug addiction (forms are attached);
- a copy of the license of the Ministry of Health of the Kyrgyz Republic for pharmaceutical or medical activities and a certification certificate for the premises;
- copy of the contract for the protection of the facility;
- an order to the person in charge of accounting for the movement of controlled funds and reporting to the DLO and MT;
conclusion of the fire service according to the conditions of implementation and compliance with the norms and rules of fire safety (for distributors and consumers of precursors);
- information on the annual demand for precursors (for distributors and consumers of precursors);
- conclusion of the sanitary-epidemiological service on the compliance of premises for storage of precursors with sanitary standards and requirements;
- copy of the passport to the head and materially responsible person;
- copy of TIN;
- police clearance certificate of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Kyrgyz Republic.
The DLO and MT under the Ministry of Health of the Kyrgyz Republic have the right to request additional documents provided for by the UN Conventions of 1961, 1971, 1988.
Responsibility for the accuracy of the information provided lies with the applicant.